Traveler’s Notebook is the most frequently chosen notebook from our offer. From comments we know that it is loved because it leaves the choice, is individual and nobody tells us what and where we should have.
There are plenty of refills as well as questions about them. Because of that, we decided to create this guide and describe how a particular refill can be used. Clicking on a refill’s name let you transfer directly to e-shop.
Are you ready? Let’s start from the bigger one of the Traveler’s Notebooks, called Regular.
- One of the most popular, lined refill. Lines are separated with 6,4 mm spacing. Each of refill contains 64 pages of the famous MD paper, which perfectly works with ink.
- Gridded refill with MD paper. Pewter grid of dimension 5 x 5 mm.
- Plain refill, which we also can find in starter kit of Traveler’s Notebook. MD paper.
- Refill in which we can find 3 self-adhesive pockets, made of PVC. It may be glued to the inner part of the cover or directly to one of refills. Glue is very strong. Because of the size of pockets, they can be also used in passport size Traveler’s Notebook.
- The refill is a self-adhesive pocket that can accommodate for example a sheet of paper of A4 format folded into thirds. Additionally, the pocket has a cut, that was designed for storing cards. Glue is very strong, so we can stick the refill to the inner part of the cover as well.
- A set of 12 silicon pockets for cards. Perfect for storing tickets, stamps and small pieces of paper.
- Absolutely must-have in every journey! A silicon pocket with zip closure form the one side and ordinary, slipped pocket on the other. It will store safety foreign money, a passport or tickets. The pocket is also very practical in every day usage, especially if we like collect pieces of paper, cards and receipts.
- Known as reparative refill. Precisely, it is a set of rubber bands to exchange primary rubber bands and rest that hold the whole notebook. We will not need this refill for the several months of usage of this notebook.
- The set of double-sided stickers of different size. If you plan to collect tickets, or maybe receipts and stamps, then this refill is perfect for you. Of course, we can live without it, using simple double-sided tape instead.
- It can be misleading to name it a refill, because in fact it is a binder/folder. We can put into it already written refills, which we don’t want to take with us, or calendars from previous years as well.
- The refill for sketching and drawing. Due to thicker paper, this refill is also perfect for water painting. There is a perforation on every page, so we can tear pages with our drawings. This refills contains 48 pages.
- The refill with ultra-thick paper, which perfectly work with ink, don’t fray and imprint. Enthusiasts of fountain pens and thick paper will love this refill. It contains 128 pages.
- The refill with craft paper, which means with grey paper, that will be a perfect basis for gluing souvenirs from journeys. Also perfect for sketching and drawing. Contains 64 pages.
- A penholder of S size, the smallest one. We put only the clips of fountain pen or pen inside the penholder, not the whole writing instrument. Available in three colours, matching with the colour of notebooks.
- A penholder of M size is the biggest one. It accommodate a fountain pen, pen or pencil with a diameter of 12 mm. Available in three colours, matching with the colour of notebooks.
- A timeless calendar with weekly vertical basis, there is no printed dates on the paper. We can complete it with whole year or just with chosen dates. One refill contain a space for 28 weeks.
- A timeless calendar with weekly basis and empty space for notes. On the one side the refill contains a calendar, whereas on the other side space for notes. There is no printed dates, so we can use it as a simply calendar or just write chosen weeks of year. It will last for 28 weeks.
- Pockets made of wax paper. Each of side contains two pockets, one of them is small and the other one is big. They may use for storing tickets, cards, pieces of paper and receipts.
- The set of rubber bands which let you pin another accessories and refills. In one set you can find four rubbers, two black and two brown.
- A set of self-adhesive cards of posting notes type. In the set you can find 8 different sizes of 30 cards, so 240 cards in total.
- Self-adhesive pockets of business card size. In one set you can find 18 pockets, that may be glued to the inner part of the cover or directly to one of refills. Because of the size of pockets, they can be also used in passport size Traveler’s Notebook.
This are all designed refills, but there are another possibilities of personalisation of Traveler’s Notebook. If you want, you can create your own refill, with completely different inside. To do so, a specially prepared by Traveler’s Notebook team maps, calendars and measurement converter may be helpful. You can download it here in pdf file.
If something is still not clear to you, we encourage you to ask us in comments. In that way, the responses may be also useful for others 😀